Move Incredible (“we” or “us”), is responsible for the content of this Website (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use).
1. Personal Information: When you interact with the Website, you may provide personal information to us (such as your name, email address, date of birth, etc.) or we may collect information when you subscribe to notifications or sign up to receive information from us. We will only collect and use information that is related to our legitimate business interests and in order to better understand your interests and to improve your experience while using this Website.
3. Social Media Plug-Ins: Social Media plug-ins of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google are integrated on our Website. Where our Website contains a plug-in to a social network, these are clearly marked (e.g. with a Facebook button). If you chose to click on one of these links, your browser connects directly to the servers of the relevant social network. If you are registered on the relevant social network and logged into your account, the social network receives the information that the web page was used by you and may link your personal information to our Website. If you post or share information or content, such as photos, letters, or comments, while participating in online forums on our Website or through your Social Media platform plug-in, depending on your privacy settings this information and your username may become public on the Internet. We cannot prevent further use of this information once it is made public. Also, if you interact with us through a social media platform, plug-in, etc. then you may be permitting us to have on-going access to some limited information from your social network profile (such as name, email address, photo, gender, location and the people and/or sites you follow, etc.). If you do not wish us to have access to your information via your social network, please adjust your privacy settings on the relevant platform or log out of your social network before you visit our Website.
5. Information for EU Residents
5.1. Data retention
5.2. Your Rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- require (i) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, (ii) receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (iii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller;
- request proper rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn, or (iv) you have taken advantage of an existing right to object to the data processing; in case the personal data is processed by third parties, your request for rectification, erasure or restriction will be forwarded also to such third parties unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
- refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- object at any time that your personal data will be used for direct marketing purposes, or – based on grounds relating to your particular situation – that your personal data shall be subject to data processing for other purposes;
- take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators; and/or
- not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance.
You may (i) exercise the rights referred to above or (ii) pose any questions or (iii) make any complaints regarding our data processing by contacting us under the contact details set out below.